General Instructions for forms
Forms submitted to Accounts Payable should follow their guidelines which will speed processing of your request.
- Use only one side of the paper
- Do not use staples on the receipts
- Each receipt needs to be individually taped down. Do not place two related receipts on top of each other and tape them down.
- Tape down all four sides of the receipt not just across top and bottom. If you don't, the Accounts Payable scanner jams.
- The Date of purchase
- The Exact food or merchandise purchased
- The Total amound paid
- The Name of the vendor where you placed the purchase