Contact individual libraries for their hours and local library policies.
Search Campus libraries using the (Samford Libraries Catalog).
Use the Collection facet to Refine by: campus libraries on the Results page.
Search Other Libraries using Worldcat (Worldcat).
If Samford doesn't own the item, click 'Request from another Library' to request items using our ILLiad Interlibrary system.
Cooperative Agreement Libraries
Not all Birmingham area academic libraries allow Samford students to check out materials. The below academic libraries participate in a cooperative borrowing agreement with Samford.
- Bessemer State Tech
- Birmingham Southern College (WebCat)
- Birmingham Theological Seminary
- Faulkner University (Catalog)
- Jefferson State Community College
- Judson College (Catalog)
- Lawson State Jr. College
- Miles College (Catalog)
- New Orleans Seminary Extension Center
- Spring Hill College (Birmingham Extension Center)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Mervyn H. Sterne Library (Scotty's Voyage)
- University of Alabama at Birmingham, Lister Hill Library of the Health Sciences (Horizon)
- University of Montevallo, Carmichael Library (Catalog)
For Jefferson County public libraries, contact individual branches for their circulation policies and privileges.
Search Public libraries using the (Jefferson County Library Cooperative Catalog)
- Alabama Department of Archives and History (ADAHCAT Catalog)
- Alabama Public Library Service (Catalog)
- Alabama State University, University Library and Learning Resources Center (HORNetCat)
- Auburn University Libraries (AubieCat)
- Auburn University Montgomery Library (Catalog)
- Birmingham Museum of Art Online Catalog (Catalog)
- Huntingdon College, Houghton Memorial Library (Countess)
- Jacksonville State University (Catalog)
- Library of Congress (Catalogs)
- Spring Hill College, Marnie and John Burke Memorial Library (WorldCat)
- Stillman College, William H. Sheppard Library (Catalog)
- Tuskegee University Libraries (Catalog)
- University of Alabama Libraries (Catalog)